Northwest Carpenters Vacation Plan
When your Qualstar Membership Card has been returned to Qualstar, you may make withdrawals from your account as often as you like. Your account is available to you 24 hours a day as follows:
- Visit one of the four branch locations to make a withdrawal in person.
- Call (800) 848-0018 to request a check. The check can be mailed directly to your home.
- Call the 24-hour automated "Telephone Teller" to request a check. The check can be mailed directly to your home.
- Use "Home Banking" to request a check. The check can be mailed directly to your home.
- Use your Visa Check Card wherever Visa is accepted.
- Use your Visa Check Card to make automatic teller machine (ATM) withdrawals. Qualstar also participates in the Co-op Shared ATM network giving you additional access to more than 30,000 surcharge-free cash machines across the country.
- Order personal checks to access funds in your account.
There is no monthly service fee on your Qualstar account and there is no minimum balance required. Qualstar does not charge you to use any of their automatic teller machines (ATM) at their branches. There may be a service charge at non-Qualstar automatic teller machines (ATM).
Qualstar will send you a monthly statement showing your account activity. You can also use Qualstar's 24-hour "Telephone Teller" or their free "Home Banking" service to verify your account balance.
Last Updated: 04/20/2023