Complete & Print Forms - You can complete most of the forms listed below right on your computer before you print. Simply click on a field in the form and type in the appropriate information. Then print the completed form, sign and mail it to Carpenters Trusts. These printable forms are in PDF format. To read and print them, you need the free Adobe Reader (which is probably already installed in your system). Click here if you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your system.

  • Retirement

    Change of Address — Please fill out this form and submit it to Carpenters Trusts if your address has changed. (Tip: For a paperless method, log in to the Member Portal and click My Profile.)

    Change of Beneficiary — Use this form to change the beneficiary of your Carpenters Retirement Plan and/or Carpenters Individual Account Pension Plan.

    Authorization To Transfer Fringe Benefit Contributions - Home Trust — If you are a participant in Northwest Carpenters Trusts but will be working outside Western or Central Washington, please complete this form so your fringe benefits will be sent to your home trust.

    Enrollment Application - Carpenters Retirement Plan — To name a beneficiary you must complete this form for the Carpenters Retirement Plan and the Carpenters Individual Account Pension Plan. Please mail this form to: Northwest Carpenters Trusts. The mailing address, website and telephone number are on the reverse side of this form.

    Solicitud de inscripción - Pensión — para designar a un beneficiario, debe completar este formulario para el Plan de Jubilación de Carpinteros y el Plan de Pension de la Cuenta Individual de Carpinteros. Por favor envíe este formulario a: Northwest Carpenters Trusts. La dirección de correo, el sitio web y el número de teléfono se encuentran en el reverso de este formulario.

    Application For 401(k) Contributions — To initiate an elective contribution or change your contribution amount, please complete this application and forward to your employer so they can update their payroll information. Before sending, it's a good idea to make a copy for your records.

    Solicitud para Contribuciones 401(k) — Para iniciar una contribución electiva o cambiar el monto de su contribución, complete esta solicitud y envíela a su empleador para que pueda actualizar su información de nómina. Antes de enviarlo, es una buena idea hacer una copía para sus registros.

    Application To Rescind 401(k) Elective Contributions — If you elected to have 401(k) contributions to the Carpenters Individual Account Pension Plan and would like to rescind those contributions, please complete this application.

    Federal Income Tax Withholding — Use this form to tell the plan the correct amount of federal income tax to withhold from your payment(s).

    Application For Direct Deposit — To apply for Direct Deposit you must complete this form and mail or fax it to Carpenters Trusts. The fax number is (206) 267-0652.

    Special Tax Notice Regarding Plan Payments — This notice explains how you can continue to defer federal income tax on your retirement savings in the plan and contains important information you will need before you decide how to receive your plan benefits.

    Disability Leave of Absence Questionnaire — Use this form to declare a disability leave of absence.

    WUTMA - Custodial Acknowledgment — This form is used to transfer death benefits of Trust participants to minors.

    Rule of 80 and ADEA/OWBPA Statement — This form contains a statement of understanding for Rule of 80 Early Retirement.

  • Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)

    QDRO Enrollment Card | Alternate Payee — This is an enrollment card for an Alternate Payee. Please complete this form in its entirety and return it to Carpenters Trusts as soon as possible.

    Model QDRO - Pre-Retirement — This model will help an attorney create a QDRO which will be acceptable to one or both pension plans for a division of benefits before the participant is retired.

    Model QDRO - Post-Retirement — This sample will help an attorney create a QDRO which will be acceptable to the plan for post-retirement.

    Model QDRO - Pop Up — This sample will help an attorney create a QDRO which will be acceptable to the plan for pop up.