Northwest Carpenters Health and Security Plan

Reciprocity and Money Follows the Carpenter 

Money follows the carpenter allows you to have hours and contributions transferred to your home trust when you temporarily work in the jurisdiction of a reciprocal trust, provided both trusts are signatory to the International Master Reciprocal Agreement. To take advantage of money follows the carpenter, please contact Participant Services at Northwest Carpenters Trusts each time you work under a reciprocal plan. Northwest Carpenters Trusts will provide you with an Authorization To Transfer Fringe Benefits form. This form must be completed and returned to Northwest Carpenters Trusts and the reciprocal plan as soon as possible but no later than 60 days from the onset of employment in the other jurisdiction.

Money follows the carpenter is subject to the provisions of the International Reciprocal Agreement. For more information, please contact Northwest Carpenters Trusts.

Last Updated: 10/31/2023