Northwest Carpenters Health and Security Plan
Express Scripts By Mail
Express Scripts By Mail offers convenience and cost savings on prescription drugs taken on a regular, long-term basis, such as medication to reduce blood pressure or treat respiratory conditions, asthma, diabetes, or high cholesterol:
- When you buy a covered prescription through the home delivery service, you pay a copayment for each prescription or refill:
- $14 copayment for each generic prescription.
- $30 copayment for each brand name prescription listed on the drug program formulary.
- $60 copayment for each brand name prescription not listed on the drug program formulary.
- This program covers up to a 90-day maximum supply for each prescription drug or refill for a single copayment. You can submit authorized refills as early as 30 days before your current prescription runs out.
- Prescriptions will be processed promptly, usually within 48 hours of receipt. After processing, please allow 3 to 5 days for normal mail delivery.
Certain drugs are temperature or motion sensitive and cannot be ordered through the home delivery service.
Last Updated: 01/03/2022