Northwest Carpenters Health and Security Plan

How to File an Application 

A Retiree Health Reimbursement Account Application must be submitted to Northwest Carpenters Trusts to request payment of eligible expenses from your account. Applications are provided when you first become eligible for COBRA Coverage or Retiree Coverage after retirement. Your application must be received by Northwest Carpenters Trusts before payments can be made from your account. You may request a change in the amount of your payment by submitting a new application.

A retiree or dependent who applies for payment of eligible expenses and is ruled ineligible, or who otherwise believes he did not receive the full amount of benefits to which he is entitled, has the right to appeal pursuant to the procedures for Appeal to Board of Trustees.

Last Updated: 10/31/2023